Scope Of Privacy Statement
This Statement covers the “personal data and information” we collect through www.lawndoctorusa.com. “Personal data and information” is data that identifies you personally, either alone or in combination with other information available to us. Examples of personal information include your name, address, email address, telephone number, password, and the information you provide when you use our Site to create an account or a personal profile.
What Personal Data Do We Collect Through Site
Information We Collect Directly
The information that we gather includes personally identifiable information. While visiting the Site, you may register for an account, use any of our services available on or through our Site, or send us feedback, you are required to add information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. Personal information might include your name, address (both billing and registered), email address, industry and product details, and credit card or other payment information. We collect and store such information to manage our relationship with you efficiently, improve our Site and the services we offer to you, and target items of interest we may send to you.
Information We Collect Automatically
We gather the information that is statistical in nature only and that does not, by itself, identify a specific individual or entity, and which depends upon the visiting you do on the Site. However, such information may include the domain from which you access the Internet, the date and time you access the Site, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the Site. This information is used in an aggregate form to make the Site more useful and attractive to the users.
We use ‘Cookies and Similar Technologies’ to collect information and support certain features of our sites. It includes
- Collection of information about the ways visitors use our site – pages they visit, links they use, and how long they stay on each page
- Managing and determining the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns to support the features and functionality of our site. For example, to save you the trouble of reentering information already in our database or stimulate the settings you established on previous visits to our site
- Personalize your experience when you use our site
Although there is no compulsion to accept Cookies as it doesn’t help to identify you personally, you may set your browser to reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer. You may also delete our cookies as soon as you leave a site.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your information as follows
- To provide our services to you
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the services
- To administer the customer loyalty program
- To communicate with you about your use of our services, to respond to your inquiries, and for other customer service purposes
- For security, credit, or fraud prevention purposes
- To contact you with special offers and other information we believe will be of interest to you
- To contact you with information and notices related to your use of our sites
- To invite you to participate in surveys and provide feedback to us
- To better understand your needs and interests
- To improve the content, functionality, and usability of our sites
- To improve our products and services
- To improve our marketing and promotional efforts
- To administer surveys and questionnaires, such as for market research or customer satisfaction purposes
- To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes
How We Share Your Information
Lawn Doctor USA may share your information, including personal information, to assist us in fulfilling any of the business and commercial purposes set forth above as follows:
- Service Providers
- Business Partners
- Affiliates and the Authority Brand Family
- Within Lawn Doctor USA
- Analytics Providers
- Advertising Networks
- Business Transfers
- In Response To Legal Process
- To Protect Our Rights And Others
- Aggregate And De-Identified Information
How Does Lawn Doctor USA Protect Your Personal Information?
We have implemented reasonable precautions to protect the information. For this, we maintain a comprehensive data security program, including commercially reasonable administrative, physical and technological security measures, to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, unauthorized use, and unauthorized or accidental destruction, modification or disclosure. Although we take commercially reasonable precautions to provide a level of security appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information we collect, we cannot guarantee the security of data security measures.
You should take steps to safeguard your information against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that is not easy to guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.